Visiting Havre De Grace
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Havre De Grace, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, riverfront, and shopping.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Havre De Grace
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 52.5 mi (84.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Havre De Grace
The picturesque setting of Susquehanna State Park and Millard Tydings Memorial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery and Steppingstone Museum.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Vandiver Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Havre De Grace
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 42.56 inches of rain falls on Havre De Grace each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F