Find Hotels in Henrico, NC
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 17, 2020
Those traveling to Henrico are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Henrico, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Henrico
Places to visit in the larger region include Lake Gaston, Roanoke Canal Museum and Trail, and Rosemont Vineyards. In the area, you'll also find Royal Palace Theatre and Chockoyotte Country Club.
As you plan your vacation to Henrico, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Welcome to Crystal Cove On Lake Gaston! is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from central Henrico. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Roanoke Rapids can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lake Life Escape! The Point on Lake Gaston! is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Henrico. This 2-star hotel in South Hill features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Fall Specials! 3000sqft, 6bdrm, Double Boathouse, Kayaks, Canoe, Pet Friendly! is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the center of Henrico. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Weldon can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Henrico
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Henrico is 42.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 30°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Henrico?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Henrico, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Henrico?
Recent reviews of Henrico hotels
More trip options
- Hotels near Henrico Airports
- Hotels in Henrico Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Henrico Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Henrico
- More Hotel Options in Henrico
- More Popular Hotels in North Carolina
- Other Hotels near Henrico, North Carolina
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends