Visiting Isle of Wight
Those traveling to Isle of Wight are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Mariner's Museum and Virginia War Museum.
- You'll find 872 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Norfolk - Virginia Beach
- The closest major airport is in Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Isle of Wight
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Mariner's Museum and Virginia War Museum. Additionally, you'll find St. Luke's Church and Carrollton Nike Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Isle of Wight, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 83 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd. is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from central Isle of Wight. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Chesapeake can enjoy access to free breakfast and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Newport News - City Center is located 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Isle of Wight. This 3.5-star hotel in Newport News features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites Suffolk - Chesapeake is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Isle of Wight. This 2.5-star hotel in Suffolk features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and room size.
Dressing for Isle of Wight
- Isle of Wight gets about 0 inches of rain per year