Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We stayed here for one night and had never stayed at La Quinta before. We loved it! The nice was nice and spacious, and the best part was there was no pet fee for our small dog. They seemed to love her as much as we did. Thank you for such a pleasant stay!
The staff went far out of there way to help us. Answered questions about the area showed us a suite option foro our 20 day stay coming up. Breakfast was really good. Plenty of room in the breakfast area. We used everything in this hotel and it was great. If you have a choice, stay here.
The room was nice, but the shower water took 10 to 15 minutes to warm up every day. Other than that it was quiet and a nice place to stay and get paperwork done at the end of the day.
I was looking for a hotel who took dogs and this one did. The bed was comfortable and the floor was tile which was excellent for a pet.
Love the hotel, Very clean, Convenient and close to the highway, Modern look. Staff was friendly except for the lady that was running the breakfast the morning we were there. She was very rude especially within the last 30 minutes before the breakfast cut off time. Would recommend and stay here ...
The hotel appears to me to be an old hotel that is being refurbished. I only was in the room at night to sleep, and the room was acceptable for cleaning up and sleeping. The first experience was that the room card didn't open the door so I had to go from the second floor on the back side of the complex ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Katy hotel! Choosing the best place to stay during your Texas Gulf Coast getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Katy. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Katy hotels even let youbring several pets along for your R&R.
- Texas Gulf Coast is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Katy has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.2. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Texas Gulf Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Katy is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?