Visitors can enjoy all that Kendall has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Top sights around the area include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Dadeland Mall.
- You'll find 2037 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kendall
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Dadeland Mall. Additionally, in the area you'll find Zoo Miami and Frost Art Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Kendall, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 251 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Luxury Home in the Heart of South Miami, Beautifull and Clean is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from central Kendall. This 3-star hotel in Miami features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a conference center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Miami International Airport Hotel is located 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Kendall. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Miami Beach can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 9 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the center of Kendall. This 4.5-star hotel in Miami Beach features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and overall condition.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Miracle Mile, located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city center, and Miami Seaquarium, which is 11.9 mi/19.1 km away.
Dressing for Kendall
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 61.93 inches of rain falls on Kendall each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 61°F