Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Khasavyurt has to offer. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places to see around the area.
Getting Around Khasavyurt
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Khasavyurt Station. Khasavyurt might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Khasavyurt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Khasavyurt gets about 19.25 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F