- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Blue Bay Rentals
- 4 min walk
- Bonaire Museum
- 2 min drive
- Fort Oranje
- 2 min drive
- Bonaire (BON-Flamingo Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Kralendijk, City INN Bonaire is in the city center and on the waterfront. Bonaire Donkey Sanctuary is a local attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pink Beach and Leeward Antilles.Visit our Kralendijk travel guide
- Blue Bay Rentals - 4 min walk
- Bonaire Museum - 2 min drive
- Fort Oranje - 2 min drive
- Washington-Slagbaai National Park - 3 min drive
- No Name Beach - 3 min drive
- Bonaire (BON-Flamingo Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
City INN Bonaire
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- City Bonaire
- City INN Bonaire Hotel
- City INN Bonaire Kralendijk
- City INN Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Needing just a one-night transitional stay
We had the hardest time finding this small hotel - drove up and down the street and finally had to ask someone. When we finally arrived, there was no office and no one to get checked in with. Had do go across the street to the bar, and someone called for us (we had no cell service). The hotel is older with no updating and just the very basics (although there was a small kitchenette). The bathroom was SO small that you couldn't sit on the toilet without your knees touching the wall - and I am only 5' 5"! The mirror over the sink was so small - couldn't see a thing to put makeup on. Thankfully, this was just a transition stay until we could get in to our condo unit the next day, but it was not a great way to start our Bonaire vacation.