Visiting Lake Arrowhead
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Lake Arrowhead, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting and magnificent mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Snow Summit.
- You'll find 1558 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Big Bear Lake
- The closest major airport is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 27 mi (43.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Arrowhead
Top activities include boating and hiking, while SkyPark at Santa's Village is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Arrowhead Village to your agenda.
In Lake Arrowhead, you'll be able to select from 247 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sky Forest Inn - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Saddleback Inn - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- North Bay at Lake Arrowhead - This 2.5-star condo features an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and high-quality beds.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Snow Summit, 17.4 mi/28 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Lake Arrowhead
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Lake Arrowhead gets about 38.90 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F