Find Motels in Lapeer
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Lapeer
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Lapeer
Best Western Lapeer Inn
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Lapeer
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Cozy Lakefront Lapeer House w/ 2 Paddle Boats!
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Lapeer Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Flint area, you can select from 5 low-cost motels among the more than 40 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to book in the larger area:
- Located 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the heart of Lapeer
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- Central Lapeer is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) away
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the heart of Lapeer
- Central Lapeer is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) away
- Free breakfast and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Lapeer
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in LapeerThose visiting Lapeer have good things to say about the restaurants. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this family-friendly area.
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Lake Huron
- Metamora-Hadley State Recreation Area
- Davison Area Dog Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Seymour Lake Township Park
- Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad
- Flint Skatepark
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Imlay City Historical Museum
- Applewood Estate
- Whaley Historical House Museum
Lapeer is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit LapeerDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Lapeer by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 32.28 inches in a year
How to Get to Lapeer and Around the Area
|Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.)||Airport||21 mi (33.8 km)|
|Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.)||Airport||27.5 mi (44.2 km)|
|Lapeer Station||Train Station||1.6 mi (2.6 km)|