Visiting Grand Blanc
Visitors to Grand Blanc are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, baseball games, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 35 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Flint
- The closest major airport is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 21 mi (33.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Blanc
A couple of favorite places to visit are Creasey Bicentennial Park and The Captain's Club at Woodfield. Additionally, you'll find Dort Mall and Baker College - Flint in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Grand Blanc. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Wingate by Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Grand Blanc
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Grand Blanc gets about 31.38 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F