Visitors can enjoy all that Davison has to offer including the baseball games and restaurants. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 35 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Flint
- The closest major airport is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Davison
Favorite places to visit in the city include Davison Area Dog Park, Davison Farmers Market, and Sugarbush Golf Club. Additionally, you might want to add Copper Ridge Golf Club to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Davison Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Davison
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 31.38 inches of rain falls on Davison each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F