Visitors to Lenox are sure to enjoy the gardens, museums, and live music. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Lenox
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lenox
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Ventfort Hall Mansion and Gilded Age Museum, Shakespeare and Company, and Frelinghuysen Morris House and Studio. The gardens and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Kennedy Park and Pleasant Valley Wilderness Sanctuary. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lenox Library and Tanglewood Music Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lenox. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Garden Gables Inn - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires Lenox - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Eastgate Inn B&B - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Lenox
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- About 45.43 inches of rain falls on Lenox each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F