Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mani has to offer. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mani
Mayapan Mayan Ruins is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Mani, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Plaza is located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Mani. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ticul can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Eco Spa Las Águilas is 21 mi (33.9 km) from the center of Mani. This 2.5-star hotel in Oxkutzcab features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a fitness center.
- Eco-Hotel Nueva Altia is 17 mi (27.4 km) from central Mani. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Santa Elena can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Mani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 64°F as the nighttime average
- Mani gets about 39.02 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 64°F