Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in McMinnville, which is also known for its museums and wineries. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its university setting, water parks, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 115 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salem
- The closest major airport is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 39.3 mi (63.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in McMinnville
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum. Wine tasting is a top activity, and Eyrie Vineyards is one place to visit. You'll also find Domaine Drouhin Oregon and WillaKenzie Estate in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in McMinnville. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- 3rd Street Flats - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn And Suites McMinnville - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- McMenamins Hotel Oregon - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for McMinnville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 41.73 inches of rain falls on McMinnville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F