Families will find kid-friendly activities in Woodburn, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- You'll find 115 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salem
- The closest major airport is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodburn
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Woodburn Company Stores is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Oregon Golf Association Golf Course to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Woodburn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Woodburn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 41.85 inches of rain falls on Woodburn each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F