Find Hotels in Mercadal
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2019
Visitors to Mercadal are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, golf courses, and temples. Top sights around the area include Monte Toro and Mahon Harbour.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in Mercadal
- The closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mercadal
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Monte Toro, Tirant Beach, and Cavalleria Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port Fornells and Torre de Fornells.
In Mercadal, you'll find 74 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- White Sands Beach Club by Diamond Resorts - This 3.5-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Jeni & Restaurant - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Apartments Ca'n Digus - With a stay at this 2-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its quiet location.
A popular place to see outside the city is Mahon Harbour, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Mercadal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Mercadal each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mercadal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mercadal, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mercadal?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Mercadal?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Mercadal?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mercadal?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Cala Pregonda?
What about the best place to stay close to North Menorca Marine Reserve?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Mercadal?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Mercadal?
What are some accommodations with pools in Mercadal?
Recent reviews of Mercadal hotels
More trip options
- Mercadal Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mercadal Airports
- Hotels in Mercadal Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mercadal Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mercadal
- More Hotel Options in Mercadal
- More Popular Hotels in Balearic Islands
- Other Hotels near Mercadal, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends