Find Hotels Near Micanopy Cemetery, Gainesville from $35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Micanopy Cemetery
Top Hotels Close to Micanopy Cemetery
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Micanopy Cemetery Hotel Guide
Micanopy Cemetery is a terrific excuse for a getaway.
You'll find it in Gainesville. If you're staying in the state capital, Tallahassee, you'll have to travel 140 miles to arrive there.
The one accommodation that's close to Micanopy Cemetery is the Micanopy Inn. Located 0.8 miles away, it is an easy choice for travelers who come here.
With boundless coffee and sweets, Old Florida Cafe (203 Northeast Cholokka Boulevard, Micanopy) has become highly regarded with travelers in the area. A short 0.4 miles away from Micanopy Cemetery, this coffee shop is truly in the center of it all.
Other Places to Visit near Micanopy CemeteryHere's a taste of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Micanopy Cemetery:
- Educate yourself on the area's significant historical stories and events at Micanopy Historical Society Museum, a curious museum that has on show a comprehensive range of historical exhibitions.
- Bring lunch and spend a while at Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park.
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings State Park is the perfect place to walk through nature and rest.
- Vacationers who are wanting to camp out under the stars should head to Kate's Fish Camp, a great site to pitch a tent.
- Florida National Scenic Trail provides you with some time away from the hustle and bustle. Get yourself back into Mother Nature and let your worries blow away with the breeze.