Travelers to Millarville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Calgary Tower, Scotiabank Saddledome, and McMahon Stadium.
- You'll find 287 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Calgary
- The closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Millarville
Places to visit in the larger region include Rothney Astrophysical Observatory, Chinook Honey Company & Chinook Arch Meadery, and Spruce Meadows. Additionally, you'll find Oasis Greens Golf Centre and D'Arcy Ranch Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your trip to Millarville, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 36 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Grey Eagle Resort is 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from central Millarville. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Calgary can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Carriage House Inn is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Millarville. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Calgary can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary South is 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the center of Millarville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Calgary can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Millarville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 5°F at night
- Millarville gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 6°F