Overview of Grey Eagle Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Calgary, Grey Eagle Resort is connected to the convention center. 17 Avenue SW and Chinook Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Stampede Park. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Calgary travel guide
- Grey Eagle Casino - 1 min walk
- Rockyview General Hospital - 7 min drive
- 17 Avenue SW - 9 min drive
- Rodeo Arena - 12 min drive
- Heritage Park Historical Village - 14 min drive
- Calgary Heritage Station - 8 min drive
- Chinook Station - 9 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Blaze Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
- Stage Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Grey Eagle Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
My stay at this facility was simply outstanding. The cleaning staff was very responsive and getting whatever I needed. The scenery from my window was breathtaking. The morning breakfast in the parlor was simply amazing. The entertainment in the adjoining casino was very Entertaining. I would rate this property 10 out of 10.