Find Hotels in Calgary
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Calgary hotels and places to stay
Where to stay in Calgary
4.5/5Wonderful!(394 area reviews)
Calgary Tower and Scotiabank Saddledome are top sights in Downtown Calgary, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at 3rd Street SW Station or 4th Street SW Station to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(23 area reviews)
If you're spending time in Northwest Calgary, check out sights like McMahon Stadium or Market Mall and hop on the metro to see more the city at Dalhousie Station or Crowfoot Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(9 area reviews)
Southwest Calgary is a destination travelers like for its river views, and you might hop aboard the metro at Southland Station or Anderson Station to explore sights like Stampede Park.
4/5Very Good!(64 area reviews)
If you're spending time in Southeast Calgary, check out sights like Calgary Zoo or Deerfoot Casino and hop on the metro to see more the city at Chinook Station or 39th Avenue Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(102 area reviews)
Take time in Beltline to visit attractions like Stampede Park and Scotiabank Saddledome. You might also appreciate the abundant dining options, and you can hop on the metro at Victoria Park - Stampede Station to see more of the city.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Calgary, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, popular theater scene, and entertainment choices. Vibrant and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its architecture and hockey games. Top sights in the city include Calgary Tower, Stampede Park, and Scotiabank Saddledome.
- There are 552 hotels and other accommodations in Calgary
- The closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calgary
Well-known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Art Gallery of Calgary, Glenbow Museum, and TELUS Spark. Attractions like Calgary Zoo, Calaway Park, and Southland Leisure Centre are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Calgary Tower, Heritage Park Historical Village, and Olympic Plaza.
In Calgary, you'll be able to select from 552 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Stone Gate Inn Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Elevate Rooms Calgary Westways Guest House - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Mission District can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Clique Calgary Airport - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Other favorite sights in Calgary include Stampede Park, Scotiabank Saddledome, and McMahon Stadium.
Getting Around Calgary
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Calgary is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including 3rd Street SW Station, 4th Street SW Station, and 6th Street SW Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Calgary University Station or Calgary Heritage Station.
Dressing for Calgary
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Calgary each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Calgary?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Calgary, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Calgary?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Calgary?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Calgary?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Calgary?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Calgary?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Calgary?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Calgary?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Scotiabank Saddledome?
What about the best place to stay near University of Calgary?
What are some hotels with pools in Calgary?
Recent reviews of Calgary hotels
More trip options
- Calgary Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Calgary Airports
- Hotels in Calgary Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Calgary Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Calgary
- More Hotel Options in Calgary
- More Popular Hotels in Alberta
- Other Hotels near Calgary, Alberta
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends