Find Hotels in Mineola, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Mineola has to offer including the baseball games and opera houses. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and vibrant setting.
- You'll find 75 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tyler
- The closest major airport is in Tyler, TX (TYR-Pounds Regional), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mineola
The city's cultural venues include Mineola Historical Museum and Mineola Railroad Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Mineola Nature Preserve to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mineola. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Munzesheimer Manor B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Mineola Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Mineola
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from City of Mineola Transportation Complex. Mineola might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Mineola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mineola is 1.69 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F