Families will find kid-friendly activities in Morrow, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Zoo Atlanta, Centennial Olympic Park, and State Farm Arena.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Morrow
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morrow
The city is well known for its theaters and cultural venues like Spivey Hall. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Southlake Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Clayton State University to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Morrow. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hampton Inn Southlake - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Southlake - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Zoo Atlanta, 11.3 mi/18.2 km from the city center, and Centennial Olympic Park, which is 13.3 mi/21.4 km away.
Dressing for Morrow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Morrow gets about 49.72 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F