Visiting Mountain Home
Visitors to Mountain Home are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its baseball games.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Mountain Home
- The closest major airport is in Boise, ID (BOI), 32.4 mi (52.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mountain Home
A couple of favorite places to visit are Desert Canyon Golf Course and Mountain Home History Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mountain Home. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain Home - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Best Western Foothills Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Mountain Home Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Mountain Home
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 10.04 inches of rain falls on Mountain Home each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F