Travelers to Bliss will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sun Valley, ID (SUN-Friedman Memorial), 41.8 mi (67.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Twin Falls, ID (TWF), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bliss
A favorite place to visit in the city is Little City of Rocks. You'll also find Thousand Springs State Park and Hagerman City Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Amber Inn Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bliss
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 10.00 inches of rain falls on Bliss each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 20°F