Find Hotels in Idaho City, ID
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $101
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Visiting Idaho City
Visitors can enjoy all that Idaho City has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Boise, ID (BOI), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Idaho City
A couple of favorite places to visit are Boise Basin Museum and The Springs. In the area, you'll also find Boise National Forest and Lowman Ranger Station.
As you plan for your vacation to Idaho City, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 22 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Holiday Inn Express Boise - University Area is 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from the center of Idaho City. This 2.5-star hotel in Boise features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boise ParkCenter is 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from central Idaho City. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Boise can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Boise is located 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the heart of Idaho City. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Boise can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Idaho City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 11.06 inches of rain falls on Idaho City each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 25°F