Families will find kid-friendly activities in Meridian, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its water parks and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Idaho State Capitol Building, Taco Bell Arena, and Albertsons Stadium.
- You'll find 207 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boise
- The closest major airport is in Boise, ID (BOI), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Meridian
Families come for attractions such as Dart Warz, Wahooz Family Fun Zone, and Roaring Springs Waterpark. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Village at Meridian is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Meridian City Hall and Meridian Speedway.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Meridian. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boise West - Meridian - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- My Place Hotel-Boise/Meridian, ID - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Tru by Hilton Meridian Boise West ID - This 2.5-star hotel is a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Idaho State Capitol Building, 9.6 mi/15.4 km from the city center, and Taco Bell Arena, which is 9.7 mi (15.5 km) away.
Dressing for Meridian
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 11.06 inches of rain falls on Meridian each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F