Visitors can enjoy all that Kuna has to offer including the wineries, shopping, and sightseeing tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. Taco Bell Arena, Albertsons Stadium, and Idaho State Capitol Building are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 198 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boise
- The closest major airport is in Boise, ID (BOI), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuna
Favorite places to visit in the city include Falcon Crest Golf Club, Willows Edge Farm, and Indian Creek Winery. Additionally, you might want to add Black's Creek Public Shooting Range to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Kuna, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 196 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown is 14.3 mi (23 km) from central Kuna. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Boise can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Boise Airport is located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Kuna. This 2-star hotel in Boise features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the center of Kuna. This 3-star hotel in Boise features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Taco Bell Arena, 13.8 mi/22.2 km from the city center, and Albertsons Stadium, which is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away.
Dressing for Kuna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 10.24 inches of rain falls on Kuna each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 23°F