Top Hotels Near Musée D’art Moderne et Contemporain in Geneva
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Musée D’art Moderne et Contemporain
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Musée D’art Moderne et Contemporain Hotel Guide
Bring your inspiration on vacation too, at Musée D’art Moderne et Contemporain.
Situated in the city of Geneva, it is visited and appreciated by travelers from all over the globe.
Tourists are always happy to find that there are as many as 75 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Musée D’art Moderne et Contemporain. Try the Swiss Luxury Apartments, just 0.9 miles away, the Beau Rivage Geneva, 0.9 miles away, or the Mandarin Oriental Geneva, 0.5 miles away.
Save a few dollars and book one of the numerous budget hotels situated in the area. The Ambassador and the New Midi are two of the well-situated options that are located 0.6 miles and 0.6 miles away.
This area's many upmarket hotel options will no doubt be drawcards for those who like to travel in style. Two of the hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and design are the Le Richemond - Dorchester Collection and the Hôtel Les Armures, which are located 0.9 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Half the fun of exploring Musée D’art Moderne et Contemporain is sampling the local fare. For a shot of caffeine or a quick bite, look no further than Café des Bains (Rue des Bains 26, Genève). That said, if you're after something more filling, take a quick stroll to Cercle des Bains (Rue des Vieux-Grenadiers 10, Genève).
Other Places to Visit near Musée D’art Moderne et ContemporainDo you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Musée D’art Moderne et Contemporain, there's plenty more to see and do:
- Do you enjoy interesting museum attractions? Visit Patek Philippe Watch Museum and have a memorable outing.
- Make your way to Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and gaze at their comprehensive exhibits of impressive art.
- Museum of Ethnography Geneva is known to be a notable museum to visit.
- Browse the goods on show and have a conversation with some of the friendly locals at one of the region's most vibrant markets, Flea Market of Plainpalais.
- It might be a tragedy, comedy or musical, a night at Grütli Theatre is a great way to keep yourself entertained.
Visitors to Musée D’art Moderne et Contemporain commonly get there by metro. Rive Droite SA - Centre D'imagerie is the closest terminal and is a short 0.7 miles away.