Find Hotels in North Truro, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Visiting North Truro
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in North Truro, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Scenic and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its seafood restaurants and cafés. Top sights around the area include Pilgrim Monument, Highland Lighthouse, and Herring Cove Beach.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in North Truro
- The closest major airport is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 28 mi (45 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Truro
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Head of the Meadow Beach and Coast Guard Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Highland Lighthouse and Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to select from in North Truro. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sandbars Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Top Mast Resort - Our customers like the walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- East Harbour Motel and Cottages - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Popular places to visit in the area include Pilgrim Monument, 4.6 mi/7.4 km from the heart of the city, and Herring Cove Beach, which is 6 mi/9.6 km away.
Dressing for North Truro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.97 inches of rain falls on North Truro each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in North Truro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in North Truro, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to North Truro?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in North Truro?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in North Truro?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in North Truro?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in North Truro?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod?
What about the best place to stay near Head of the Meadow Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in North Truro?
Recent reviews of North Truro hotels
More trip options
- North Truro Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near North Truro Airports
- Hotels near Popular North Truro Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in North Truro
- More Hotel Options in North Truro
- More Popular Hotels in Massachusetts
- Other Hotels near North Truro, Massachusetts
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends