Those traveling to Ocoyoacac are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Estadio Azteca, Chapultepec Park, and Castillo de Chapultepec.
- You'll find 124 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toluca
- The closest major airport is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 12 mi (19.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocoyoacac
A favorite place to visit in the city is La Marquesa National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Estadio Azteca and Chapultepec Park.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hacienda San Martín - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free valet parking and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include Castillo de Chapultepec, located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, which is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) away.
Dressing for Ocoyoacac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Ocoyoacac each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F