Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Great place to stay in Ouray. You can walk to downtown, start your hike, and enjoy the sound of a flowing river as soon as you go outside of your room.
This hotel is reminiscent of hotels of days-gone-by...and this is an AWESOME thing! Great accommodations with a wonderful breakfast included. Awesome balcony view to relax with a glass of wine and a plate of cheese that is complimentary. I highly recommend this hotel.
We loved staying here and would absolutely stay here again. Steve was an amazing host and really made you fee at home. The inn is in a home built in the early 1900s. It is very comfortable and charming. The bread assortment in the morning was delicious.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Ouray hotel! Choosing the perfect place to stay during your Southwest Colorado vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Ouray. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Ouray hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Southwest Colorado is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Ouray has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.4. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southwest Colorado has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Ouray is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 9% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?