Bed and Breakfast in Page
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Page
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Page
Hyatt Place Page Lake Powell
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Best Western View Of Lake Powell Hotel
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Page at Lake Powell
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
B&Bs and More in Page
If you want to find a place to stay with fewer rooms than the traditional hotel and an intimate environment, a B&B might be the perfect option for your vacation to Page. You'll find 78 lodging options and 3 B&Bs for your vacation in Page. For any museum buff, a trip to Page wouldn't be complete without a stop by Powell Museum or Navajo Village.
B&Bs Near Page
With attentive service, opportunities to meet other guests, and of course a full breakfast to start the day, B&Bs provide a one-of-a-kind setting. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
- 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Page
- 0.6 mi (1 km) from the downtown core
- Situated 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city center
Dreamkatchers Lake Powell Bed & Breakfast: 3 stars, 3 rooms
- 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the heart of downtown
- Full breakfast
- Spa tub on site
Weather in Page
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Page:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 5.91 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 65° F and nighttime temperatures average 27° F
- April-June: 96° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 97° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 27° F at night
If you're looking for some things to do on you trip, travelers enjoy Page for its hiking and sightseeing. If you're looking for some activities to entertain you on your trip, consider visiting Lake Powell National Golf Course and Antelope Point Marina. You might put Powell Museum and Golliard Park on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Page for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Page?
Fly into Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal), which is located 0.6 mi (1 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.