Visiting Palm Beach
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Palm Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its museums, cafés, and spas. Top sights in the city include The Society of the Four Arts and Henry Morrison Flagler Museum.
- You'll find 683 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Beach
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like The Society of the Four Arts and Henry Morrison Flagler Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Mid-Town Beach and Phipps Ocean Park. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Worth Avenue and Worth Avenue Mall.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Palm Beach. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Breakers Palm Beach - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- The Brazilian Court Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include CityPlace, located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the city center, and Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park, which is 3.1 mi/4.9 km away.
Dressing for Palm Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Palm Beach is 62.40 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 58°F