Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Pekutatan are sure to enjoy the beaches and spas. The relaxing and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Pekutatan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 31.1 mi (50 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pekutatan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Medewi Beach and Pengeragoan Beach. You'll also find Balian Beach and Soka Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pekutatan. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Puri Dajuma Beach Eco-Resort & Spa - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Kelapa Retreat & Spa - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Pekutatan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pekutatan is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F