Those traveling to Pfaffenhausen are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pfaffenhausen
Places to visit in the larger region include Skyline Park, Museum of Local History, and Therme Bad Woerishofen. Additionally, you'll find Kurpark and Sonnenbuech in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Pfaffenhausen, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- RiKu HOTEL Memmingen Hallhof is 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from central Pfaffenhausen. This 3.5-star hotel in Memmingen features free WiFi, a bar, and a terrace.
- BA Hotel is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the center of Pfaffenhausen. This 2.5-star hotel in Babenhausen features free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Weisses Ross is located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Pfaffenhausen. This 4-star hotel in Memmingen features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Pfaffenhausen
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Pfaffenhausen Station or Pfaffenhausen Weilbach Station. Pfaffenhausen might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Pfaffenhausen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Pfaffenhausen gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 20°F