Overview of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Studio, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Bensalem, Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Neshaminy State Park and Core Creek Park, while Penn Community Bank Amphitheater and Cairnwood Estate are cultural highlights. Sesame Place and Beth Sholom Synagogue are also worth visiting.Visit our Bensalem travel guide
- Parx Casino and Racetrack - 13 min walk
- Neshaminy Mall - 6 min drive
- Philadelphia Mills - 7 min drive
- Neshaminy State Park - 10 min drive
- Thunderbird Lanes - 15 min drive
- Bensalem Eddington Station - 5 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Carrabbas Italian Grill - 2 min walk
- Outback Steak House - 7 min walk
- Great American Diner-Pub - 8 min walk
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar - 8 min walk
- Tijuana Flats - 9 min walk
About this property
Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service