When you imagine your next getaway, you might think you'll be ambling around downtown, taking note of the gorgeous settings or the architecture everywhere around you. But there's one draw you have been especially anticipating: Pikes Peak Cog Railway. For a while, it has been an item on your bucket list, and right now is finally the time to tick it off.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Pikes Peak Cog Railway?
Hotels near Pikes Peak Cog Railway
So, you'd like to know more about Pikes Peak Cog Railway?
You'll be happy to know that it resides in Manitou Springs, 60 miles outside of the state capital, Denver.
On the lookout for somewhere to rest your head a short commute from Pikes Peak Cog Railway? You can pick from 5 hotels within 2 miles. Just 0.8 miles away is the Cliff House at Pikes Peak. The Pikes Peak Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also popular.
Those trying to be frugal with their pennies can select from a couple of economical hotels that are in the vicinity. The Broadmoor and the Old Town GuestHouse are a few places you should consider.
Increase your chances of getting a good night's rest by reserving a room at one of the upmarket accommodation options, found only a few minutes away away. Those who stay at the Garden of the Gods Club and Resort or the Adobe Inn at Cascade will encounter only the finest in amenities and comfort.
Still have time? There are lots of other things happening within close range of Pikes Peak Cog Railway:
- When you hike Manitou Incline remember to slow down and take the time to enjoy the scenery. Ultimately, life is a journey, not just a destination.
- Make some time to see a stage performance at Iron Springs Chateau and be entranced by the local talent.
- Miramont Castle is one of the most prominent attractions in the local area, but it's wise to check if a confirmation is necessary.
- Bring some extra spending cash and do a spot of shopping at Ruxton's Trading Post, a popular store.
- On a rainy day, Arcade Amusements is an entertaining location for those on the road with children.
A convenient 0.1 miles is all that separates Pikes Peak Cog Railway and the rail terminal, Pikes Peak Cog Railway Station.
Expedia's Colorado Springs hotels have everything you require, so you'll surely have venues near Pikes Peak Cog Railway you'll enjoy. With hundreds of sightseers in the past year, you will not be alone. You'll travel with certainty once booking time is here, too: explorers of all kinds would propose their Colorado Springs hotel to an associate. Get all the secret tips you're searching for.
- Rooms in Colorado Springs lodging are orderly, fresh, and prepared to show you in.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent monument, the staff at accommodation around Pikes Peak Cog Railway provide great service.
- Looking for rooms that are soothing as well as clean? You're in the right place.
With Expedia's big database of hotels near Pikes Peak Cog Railway, we see your desired site in your future.
Charming Colorado Springs
There are still further activities to do in Colorado Springs once you've achieved Pikes Peak Cog Railway.
- This trendy location is only increasing in prominence.
- Happen upon a store to look for fashion items and eat a delectable supper of its most impressive ingredients.
- abundant adventures, you'll also realize Colorado Springs knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
Arrange your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and greet some astonishing photo ops. Planning a getaway to Colorado Springs is always a good plan, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Pikes Peak Cog Railway from Expedia. Reserve now!