Find Hotels in Primo Tapia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Visiting Primo Tapia
Those traveling to Primo Tapia are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Club Campestre Golf Course.
- You'll find 151 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tijuana
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Primo Tapia
Places to visit in the larger region include All the Pretty Horses of Baja Rides and Rescue, Christ of the Sacred Heart, and Baja Studios. In the area, you'll also find Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards and Bibayoff Winery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Primo Tapia. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa Mar Verde - Ocean Front Penthouse is located within 4.9 mi (8 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star vacation home in Primo Tapia features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Ocean View, Cozy Studio and you is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center. This 3-star condo in Primo Tapia features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a children's pool.
Dressing for Primo Tapia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 9.92 inches of rain falls on Primo Tapia each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Primo Tapia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Primo Tapia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Primo Tapia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Primo Tapia?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Primo Tapia?
What are some hotels with pools in Primo Tapia?
Recent reviews of Primo Tapia hotels
More trip options
- Primo Tapia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Primo Tapia Airports
- Hotels near Popular Primo Tapia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Primo Tapia
- More Hotel Options in Primo Tapia
- More Popular Hotels in Playas de Rosarito
- Other Hotels near Primo Tapia, Playas de Rosarito
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends