Overview of Grand Hotel Tijuana
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Double Room (Grand Club)
About this area
Located in Tijuana, Grand Hotel Tijuana is connected to a shopping center. Plaza Monumental de Playas and North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Plaza Rio Commercial Center and Las Americas Premium Outlets. Check out an event or a game at Agua Caliente Racetrack, and consider making time for Aquatica, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Tijuana travel guide
- Estadio Caliente - 6 min drive
- Plaza Rio Commercial Center - 7 min drive
- Av Revolución - 8 min drive
- Agua Caliente Racetrack - 10 min drive
- Centro Cultural Tijuana - 10 min drive
- San Ysidro Transit Center Station - 15 min drive
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 22 min drive
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Emma — 1 min walk
- BAR 4500 — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
- Tortas Ranchito - 3 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
About this property
Grand Hotel Tijuana
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MXN 1800.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 227 and MXN 303 for adults, MXN 109 and MXN 160 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MXN 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities