Visiting Valle de Guadalupe
Visitors to Valle de Guadalupe are sure to enjoy the wineries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's stargazing spots and museums.
- You'll find 163 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ensenada
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 40.4 mi (65 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Valle de Guadalupe
Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Vinas de Garza, El Pinar de 3 Mujeres Winery, and Winery Vena Cava are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bibayoff Winery and Ejidal El Porvenir Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Valle de Guadalupe. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rancho El Parral - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Quinta Arratz - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Valle de Guadalupe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Valle de Guadalupe is 15.00 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 33°F