Travelers to Rosarito give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and shopping. A top sight in the area is Club Campestre Golf Course.
- There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in Rosarito
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 28.6 mi (46.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosarito
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Rosarito Theatre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Rosarito Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Baja Studios and Christ of the Sacred Heart.
In Rosarito, there are 76 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Oceana Condominiums - Rosarito Inn - This 3-star condo resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Las Rocas Resort And Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- City Express Rosarito - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Club Campestre Golf Course, 11.7 mi/18.8 km from the city center.
Dressing for Rosarito
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 9.92 inches of rain falls on Rosarito each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 48°F