Find Hotels in La Mision
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Visiting La Mision
Visitors to La Mision are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in La Mision
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 32.3 mi (51.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Mision
Places to visit in the larger region include Las Nubes Wineries and Vineyards, Bibayoff Winery, and All the Pretty Horses of Baja Rides and Rescue. Additionally, you'll find Winery Vena Cava and Emeve Winery in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in La Mision. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Poco Cielo Hotel is located within 3.5 mi (5.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in La Mision can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- WOW !!! Oceanfront Villa W/ Private Oceanfront Tropical Yard 2 BED 2 Bath is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star vacation home in La Mision features free WiFi, free parking, and 6 beach bars.
Dressing for La Mision
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- La Mision gets about 9.92 inches of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F