- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rosarito Beach Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Beachside
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Grand Suite, Beachside
About this area
Rosarito Beach Hotel is located on the beach and in an area with great shopping. Rosarito Beach and Parque Morelos reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include All the Pretty Horses of Baja Rides and Rescue and Tijuana Brewery. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails, mountain biking, and ecotours in the area.Visit our Rosarito travel guide
- Rosarito Beach - 4 min walk
- Las Americas Premium Outlets - 46 min drive
- Agua Caliente Racetrack - 49 min drive
- Coronado Beach - 63 min drive
- Naval Base Coronado - 67 min drive
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Azteca — 1 min walk
- Rosa and Rita — 1 min walk
- Birriería Alex - 6 min drive
- Carnitas "El Cachanilla" - 6 min drive
- Birriería Yujajay - 7 min drive
About this property
Rosarito Beach Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 13.75 for adults, USD 2.55 and USD 3.75 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 3.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.