When it's time to depart from the metropolitan hustle and bustle, delight in the peace and calm at Protestors Falls.
To see it, you'll need to step away from the beaten track and head over to Lismore, which can be found 390 miles from the state capital, Sydney.
If there's a chance you'd like to be where it all goes down, there are about 3 hotels to make your choice from. Seasoned visitors choose the Croftons Retreat and Grey Gum Lodge.
Other Places to Visit near Protestors Falls
During your time here, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Protestors Falls to check out:
- Stand by and admire the dam wall at Rocky Creek Dam, an essential piece of infrastructure for the local area.
- For a unique local excursion, make your way to Nimbin Candle Factory. If you'd like to take a tour, be sure to book in advance.
- You're sure to have fun perusing the intriguing and unique art on display at Nimbin Artists Gallery, where you'll lose track of time whetting your cultural appetite.
- A good way to fully appreciate this region's unique atmosphere is to spend some time at Nimbin Markets.
- Nimbin Visitor Information Centre is where visitors can grab maps, pamphlets, and a variety of other useful information.