Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We were there for Grandaugthers Graduration. Only thing they were rebuilding the place....So I think it will bee better next time
Shuttle was great, a name brand restaraunt next door. Bathroom sink didn't drain, told front desk staff, never got it fixed. Maid threw away stuff left on the nightstand at will and " forgot " to make the bed and vacuum. Shower had mold in the corners. Pros were location to the airport and the free ...
Very nice, clean hotel minutes for the airport. Shuttle to airport starts at 4:45 and runs every fifteen minutes. Only complaint is that some rooms face inside the hotel with interior balconies, overlooking the pool and lobby bar, which was rocking until about midnight. A problem only if you are ...
It was comfortable, water pressure exelent, room clean, nice kitchen, no bugs, exelent staff
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Romulus hotel! Choosing the ideal room during your Detroit trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Romulus. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Romulus hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your vacation.
- Detroit is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your pets can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Romulus has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Detroit has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Romulus is a top choice among pet owners like you. Since last year, 127% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?