Visitors to Salcombe are sure to enjoy the bars and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and museums. In Salcombe, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Salcombe
The city's cultural venues include Salcombe Maritime Museum and Overbecks Museum and Garden. Additionally, you'll find Hope Cove Beach and Thurleston Sands in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Salcombe. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Fortescue Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star inn include a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Salcombe Harbour Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Salcombe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Salcombe gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F