Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Salem, MA from $125
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Salem Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Salem Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Salem? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Apartments in Salem is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and in-room dining areas. Our customers appreciate this 3-star apartment's WiFi and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at The Salem Inn. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star bed & breakfast's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Hawthorne Hotel. This hotel provides guests with 2 restaurants and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Salem
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Salem is 47.23 inches
Exploring Salem with Your Pet
Known for its museums and architecture, Salem has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Salem Witch Museum and Witch House. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Salem Witch Trials Memorial. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at DOGSPA, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Loyal Companion.