Visitors can enjoy all that Sanger has to offer including the churches and gardens. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its countryside setting.
- You'll find 31 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denton
- The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 33 mi (53.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sanger
Places to visit in the larger region include Water Works Park, Ray Roberts Lake State Park, and Texas Woman's University. Additionally, you'll find Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum and University of North Texas in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Sanger Inn - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sanger
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Sanger gets about 38.07 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F