Find Hotels in Schladming
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $160
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2017
Visitors to Schladming are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, spas, and coffeehouses.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in Schladming
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 45.2 mi (72.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Schladming
The picturesque setting of Duisitzkar Lake and Riesachfaelle Waterfalls Trail exemplify the city's natural beauty. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Planai and Hochwurzen Ski Area, Planai Hochwurzen Cable Car, and Reiteralm Ski Resort are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Schladming Main Square and Schladming Dachstein Ski Resort.
In Schladming, you'll find 59 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Appartements Tritscher - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Stadthotel brunner - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Getting Around Schladming
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Schladming Station or Pichl-Preunegg Mandling Station. Schladming might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Schladming
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Schladming each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Schladming?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Schladming, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Schladming?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Schladming?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Schladming?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Schladming?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Schladming?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Reiteralm Ski Resort?
What about the best place to stay near Planai and Hochwurzen Ski Area?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Schladming?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Schladming?
Recent reviews of Schladming hotels
More trip options
- Schladming Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Schladming Airports
- Hotels near Popular Schladming Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Schladming
- More Hotel Options in Schladming
- More Popular Hotels in Styria
- Other Hotels near Schladming, Styria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends