Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Shenzhen Bao'an
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Executive Room, Business Lounge Access
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Larger Guest Room)
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds (Larger Guest Room)
About this area
Located in Shenzhen, Courtyard by Marriott Shenzhen Bao'an is in a shopping district. Yijia Shopping Mall and Broadway Fashionable Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Songgang Park and Chang an Park.
- Wen Tianxiang Shrine - 4 min drive
- Songgang Park - 9 min drive
- Shajing Citizen Square - 14 min drive
- Chang an Park - 15 min drive
- Chang an Square - 16 min drive
- Shenzhen North Station - 26 min drive
- Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Pavilion — 1 min walk
- The Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Shenzhen Bao'an
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 138.00 for adults and CNY 69.00 for children (approximately)
- In-room safe fee: CNY 0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Can’t fault it. Good internet, friendly helpful staff who arrange taxis for you, well appointed room with everything you need and massive breakfast options. Would stay again